Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our office is currently closed to the public.
To register your child for the 2020-2021 school year please click the link below.
Located at: 100 D. B. Carroll Street, Jasper, GA - (Lower level of building)
Please call 706-253-1770 for an appointment.
- Student's proof of age
- Proof of authorized person to enroll a student
- Proof of residency in Pickens County Attendance Zone
- Immunization and health certificates
- Previous school records
Student's Proof of Age
Present One of the Following:
- A certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- A federal, state, county or school document with the student's date of birth. Examples include:
- A certified hospital-issued birth record or birth certificate
- Military ID
- A valid driver's license
- Adoption Record
- A religious record signed by an authorized religious official
- Official school transcript
- Official immigration documentation
- Affidavit of age sworn by parent/guardian or other authorized person accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a licensed, practicing physician which states the physician has examined the child and believes the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
For a fee, parents can order a birth certificate for a child born in Georgia through the state's ROVER service.
Proof of Pickens County Attendance Zone
Present one of the following which must include address:
- Non-contingent sales contract
- Current lease/rental agreement
- Most recent income tax return
- Current paycheck stub
- Current residential property tax statement or bill
- Current warranty or quitclaim deed
- Current home purchase agreement
- Current homeowner's insurance policy
AND present one of the following
- Current gas bill
- Current water bill
- Current electric bill
If the student's family is residing in the home or apartment of another individual, the following is necessary for enrollment:
- Notarized third-person affidavit of residency (available at school) including:
- Signature of person with whom the family is living
- Signature of parent/legal guardian of student
- Apartment manager's signature, if applicable
About Proof of Residency
- Documents presented for residency verification must include the same address as the accompanying utility bill.
- The bill must have the name and address of the enrolling parent/guardian
- A contingency sales contract is not acceptable. Exception: A deed without an address is acceptable if accompanied by two utility bills (excluding telephone bills) with same address in attendance zone.
Immunizations and Health Certificates (Forms 3300 and 3231)
- Form 3300 (Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental Exam)
- A student regardless of grade level, who has never been in a Georgia public school must provide certification of eye, ear and dental examinations on the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3300. Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 120 calendar days. Forms may be obtained and completed at the local public health departments or physician offices.
- Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization)
- Georgia Law requires children attending school (Kindergarten – 12th grade) to be age-appropriately immunized with all the required vaccines at the time of first entry in school. A new entrant is a child entering a school in Georgia for the first time or entering after having been absent from a Georgia school for more than 12 months or one school year. All students, regardless of grade and including foreign exchange students, must have the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3231 immunization certificate marked “Complete for School” unless any of the following situations exist:
Previous School Records
- Report cards or official school transcript
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Discipline records for students enrolling in grades 7-12