Parents Right to Know
Professional Qualifications of Teachers and Paraprofessionals
In compliance with the requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act, parents may request the following information:
- Whether the student's teacher -
- Has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- Is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived. and,
- Is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child's teacher(s) and/or paraprofessional(s) qualifications, please contact Chris Parker, Director of Human Resources at 706-253-1700
* Page Last Updated: 4-27-2022